Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fortune Cookies That Would Make Martha Blush

I was trying to come up with a cute Valentine idea to give my hubby this year when I came across this idea on the Martha Stewart craft page.  They are these cute little fortune cookies made out of felt.  You can write your own message to your sweetheart.  I decided however to give them a special little twist.

Instead of writing sweet little nothings to fill the fortune cookies, I decided to write naughty suggestions on them.  Decorate a box from Pei Wei and voila, you've got a new Valentine's game to play with your hubby.

Of course you don't have to make this a naughty.  You could put in charade suggestions and use it as a party game.  Or, if you want to go the traditional way, there are tons of "Chinese proverbs" on the web that you could use.

To get the instructions and see the video just click on the post title and it will take you to Martha's page.

No comments: