Friday, November 30, 2012

Weekly Challenge #97: String Theory v. XX -"No Strings Attached"

This week's Diva challenge was a string challenge with a twist.  Instead of giving us a string to tangle with Laura challenged us to create a tangle using no strings at all.  Since I like to use more of the 'graphic' patterns this challenge actually turned out to be rather easy.  I almost feel like I cheated.  I am pleased with the outcomes though.

My first ZIA is in honor of my mother who passed away in 2004.  Her birthday was on Monday.  She loved to wear mittens and play with glitter so her nickname was Sparkle Mitten.



My next tangle is a little bit softer.  I used the new/old tangle Zinger since I missed last week's challenge.


Happy Tangling!

-Jennifer Gayle

2 comments:

Anne's tangle blog said...

Both beuatiful. Lovely to remember your mother like this.

ledenzer said...

I love the mitten and the softer tile is lovely!